Monday, October 27, 2014

The story inside the book , part 2


After a bit of hard thinking I decided the book would hold a little shop that would sell , perfums, soaps and other beauty products. Even though the shop is decorated in 1900 's style it is  to  be a shop that you could find these days and it sells oldfashioned as well as more modern products.

The first thing I tried was finding a client for the shop.............that was a big problem for with a doll inside there would be no room left for the items I wanted to sell.

To solve the problem I added a lady to the decoupaged wall. She is part of the decor but she also adds just a little bit of life to the shop.

I found her on the internet  and I printed her 2 times so I could use foam tape between the two layers and give her a little bit of dimension.

I could not resist adding a few things with a Parisian theme so it would be very clear where the shop was .






Then I built a whole lot of shelves into the book so I would gave enough room for all the  perfumes and stuff  I wanted to sell.

Here is a picture of what the fully stocked shop will look like.
Tomorrow  I am going to show you how to make some of the items in the shop.


 Perhaps it would be a good idea to start looking for your beadbox and some erasors.


No comments:

Post a Comment