Friday, February 20, 2015

My card makers workroom


I had been planning to show this here for a long time. But I just felt too sad  whenever  I saw the photos. I made this a few years back  as an homage to one of my none mini hobbies : Making Greetings Cards.

When the scene which is  inside a book was finished,  I donated it to a Charity so they could sell it at their Christmas Fair. I do not know what happened but the scene disappeared just before the sale. I was told it was stolen . I still feel sad about it going missing. I hope it has not just been thrown out and that whoever has it now is enjoying it.




Anyway I still got some photos of it. I am planning to share the techniques I used to make the mini cards  here. So watch this space !


1 comment:

  1. So creative! I love it! How terribly sad that it disappeared before it could be sold to benefit a charity.

    ReplyDelete