Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Au panier fleurie, my little flower shop.



This lovely little flower shop, believe it or not, was once unwanted birdhouse. It was a bit battered and damaged and the owner of the store where I found it ,  told me it had been around for ages and  I could have it for  1 Euro.



It needed a new roof for starters. The two entry holes for the birds became two windows and then  I started to work on the rest of the place.












Base got covered in egg carton tiles outside and wood inside. I had to make a new greenhouse for the old one was too small to look right. Paint and  a fake front door made my shop  look a whole lot better.






Flowers and plants have been made  using real dried flowers, plastic, paper and silk flowers.






The orchid I made using a kit, topiaries   are my own design.


I really like the plant stand  I made out of a chess piece and some wood. The flowers in the vase are tiny dried flowers from my garden combined with paper ivy.

Cat hairs  on the right next to the flowers were provided by Taeggi . I only noticed this after I put the photos here.

2 comments:

  1. Your little flower shop is gorgeous. I love all the beautiful flowers you have made for it. Wonderful job.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. I am glad to hear you like the project . And it is so nice when someone leaves a comment.

      Delete